Can Invoice Discounting help my business?
Designed to help businesses grow
Ideal for businesses who face cashflow challenges or want to finance growth, Invoice Discounting can fill the gap of up to 90-days between raising a customer invoice and being paid. By releasing that cash quickly, you can manage the day-to-day activities of your business and plan for growth with a sustainable cash flow that builds working capital.
Invoice Discounting, like Invoice Factoring, is flexible because this funding model matches the performance of your business. Based on your invoices, this means you will not struggle with high fixed repayments as you would with a loan or credit card and, on the flip side, your funding won't hold you back when your business growth accelerates.
If your business wants to manage its cash flow and build working capital, apply today if you:
- Provide goods and/or services to other businesses
- Issue your customers with credit terms of between 30 and 90 days
- Have strong credit management and control reporting tools
- Can demonstrate a capable management team
- Have been financially viable for a minimum of six months